Q. What should I do if I need to cancel an appointment?
A. Scheduling an Appointment
- Most appointments are made for the day or within the week of your call.
- Please call early if you need a same day appointment.
- If you are unable to keep your appointment, please call to cancel or reschedule the appointment.
- Arrive on time for your appointment.
- Please call if you are going to be late.
Q. Do you accept Medicaid?
A. If you have insurance, bring your insurance card.
We accept most private insurance, Medicare, and Medicaid.
Q. Do you fill prescriptions?
A. Claiborne County Family Health Center does not fill prescriptions, however it is required that you bring all of your medications with you to your appointment.